- Created the first internal digital agency at Victoria’s Secret creating an annual savings of $2M+.
- Introduced Lean UX and agile methods to Prudential’s marketing group to increase quality, collaboration and speed.
- Replatformed, redesigned and relaunched the VSPINK iPhone and Android apps increasing conversion by 180%.
M.S., Digital Innovation in Marketing
Expected – June 2018
SUNY Empire State College
B.S., Business, Management and Economics
Concentration in Business Administration
Director, Marketing and Creative Production
4/2015 – 1/2016*
- Develop, own and socialize processes, standard operating procedures and service level agreements for the production of Prudential Retirement’s 11,000+ annual marketing initiatives.
- Lead a team of four account managers and twenty account specialists in the execution of participant engagement, plan sponsor, B2B, B2C and internal marketing strategies.
- Work closely with regulatory and finance teams to support reporting and analysis of marketing activity.
- Partner with cross functional teams to implement workflow software solutions to improve operating efficiency, e.g., marketing resource management platforms, digital asset management, etc.
* Position eliminated in November 2015 due to budget cuts
New York, NY
Manager, Digital Experience and Production
3/2012 – 4/2015
- Oversee all production activities, user experience and support staff for PINKNation.com and VSPINK.com digital properties (desktop, mobile and mobile applications).
- Manage a team of 4 producers (direct reports), 5 developers, 10 designers and 1 UX lead (indirect reporting).
- Partner closely with digital marketing and merchants to create engaging digital experiences to drive activation and conversion.
- Successfully relaunched a replatformed and redesigned iOS and Android app for PINK Nation which introduced ecommerce components resulting in an incremental demand lift of 180% YOY
- Act as program owner for PINKNation.com, managing the daily updates to the engagement portal for over 8MM members. Additionally, serve as the main point of contact for customer issues and resolution on the site.
- Key decision maker in regards to direction, prioritization and resource allocation. Moreover, set strategic digital priorities for the department and ensure all operations flow smoothly.
- Analyze data and performance results and use it to drive the decision making process for future site improvements, optimizations and user experience enhancements.
- Analyze areas for growth and constantly look for new opportunities to enhance the digital properties.
- Work closely with internal and external infrastructure teams to tune application performance and prepare for high traffic moments, e.g. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and “explosive” offers.
- Accountable for the technical performance of PINKNation.com.
- Partial P&L and target responsibility.
New York, NY
Sr. Digital Producer, PINK
8/2010 – 3/2012
- Tasked with building an internal agency to support the digital creative production and marketing operations for Victoria’s Secret PINK.
- Project lead for the integration and migration of PINKNation.com to an internal hosting and IT serviced solution.
- Managed a team of 1 digital producer and 1 front-end web developer.
- Define delivery milestones, track progress and communicate results to leadership and project stakeholders.
- Develop and implement processes and standards in regards to project and relationship management to increase internal effectiveness, enhance communication and reduce redundancy.
- Re-built the digital production process in 2012 and 2013 to move from waterfall-based principles to Agile and Lean UX principles resulting in the reduction of timelines by approximately 25%.
New York, NY
Digital Producer, Email
7/2009 – 8/2010
- Manage the creative development of approximately 20 marketing emails per week to promote sales, offers and general merchandising strategies.
- Manage the production calendars and work loads for 2 designers and 2 copywriters.
New York, NY
CEO & Creative Director
9/2007 – 11/2011
- Interacted with clients in developing applications, web sites, and marketing campaigns.
- Managed relationships with internal and external partners to effectively sell joint products and services.
- Designed print and web experiences.
- Managed a staff of up to twenty people in positions ranging from video production to software development.
New York, NY
7/2005 – 9/2007
- Renegotiated contracts with vendors, introduced innovative programs to increase monthly revenue by 8.5%.
- Developed the company’s first Standard Operating Procedure manual.
- Liaison between human resources and management to develop employee incentive programs, a company-wide newsletter, suggestion box, new hire orientation programs and conducted training seminars; improved staff retention by 10%.
The Grand Theatre
Director, Marketing & Education
2/1998 – 3/2005
- Created the organization’s first website in 2000 and introduced online ticketing in 2003.
- Designed and produced creative material including posters, programs, playbills, advertisements.
- Increased general audience attendance by 172%.
- Handled all advertising and sponsorship sales for the theatre’s season.